Quiz: Do you have Marie Antoinette Style?

  • axel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 2:38 PM
      "Marie Antoinette inspired dress by John Galliano for Dior (2000 Masquerade and Bondage Collection)

      "Of the 120 people who participated in my survey, 85% percent selected Marie Antoinette as their favourite fashion icon. She is, without a doubt, the Queen of Fashion!!!

      "Do you have Marie Antoinette style? Take my quiz and find out. Answer yes or no to the following 10 questions:

      1. Do you covet all things sparkly, especially diamonds and precious jewels?

      2. When you walk in the room, do all heads turn your way to see what hot new look you are wearing?

      3. Do you have a preference for pastel hues, especially sea-greens, lilacs, pale pinks and/or bouquet motifs?

      4. Has your husband/partner ever covered your debts from clothing and/or jewelery purchases?

      5. Do you have perfect posture?

      6. Do people describe you as having grace?

      7. Do friends copy your outfits?

      8. Do you change clothes several times a day?

      9. Do you like "big" hair?

      10. Do you love ribbons, floral motifs and/or ostrich feathers?

      "Analysis:
      Count up how many questions you answered YES.

      9 or 10/10 You are a reincarnation of Marie Antoinette!!!

      7 or 8/10 You have Marie Antoinette style!

      5 or 6/10 You admire Marie Antoinette, but are grounded in reality.

      Less than 5 Time for a style make-over, honey. Live a little!

      "Okay, I'm just kidding. But wasn't that fun?"

      Posted by Ingrid Mida at 4:32 PM
      Thursday, April 2, 2009

      This is the illustration shown in the post above and commented on by Ingrid Mida in this post.

      This piece is re-posted here at Images of Marie Antoinette with the kind permission of Ingrid Mida and is the 26th of a series of reposts about Marie Antoinette and her fashions for the enjoyment of our group. Thanks again to Mida!

      Your comments are most welcome.

      Axel