Birthdays This Week

  • BIRTHDAY WATCHER
    Message 1 of 32 , May 1, 2004
      May 2, 1308 - - died Aug 13, 1347 - age 39
      Jeanne II Capet, Countess of Artois
      Daughter of Philip V, the Tall, Capet, King of France
      and Joan, of Burgundy, Countess of Artois
      Wife, 1318, (age 10), of Eudes IV, Duke of Burgundy
      Mother, 1322, of Son of Burgundy
      Mother, 1323, of Phliip, of Burgundy, Count of Auvegne
      Mother, 1325, of Jean of Burgundy
      Mother, 1327, of Son of Burgundy
      Mother, 1330, of Son of Burgundy
      Mother, 1335, of Son of Burgundy

      May 2, 1716 - - died Mar 29 , 1736 - age 19
      Carlos of Braganca, of Portugal
      Son of John V, the Magnanimous, Braganca, King of Portugal
      and Maria Antonia Josefa Habsburg
      no spouse or issue on record

      May 2, 1729 - - died Nov 17, 1796 - age 67
      Catherine II, the Great, von Anholt-Zerbst, Sovereign Empress of Russia
      reigned 1762 to 1796
      Daughter of Christian Augustus, Prince of Anholt-Zerbst
      and Joanna Elizabeth von Holstein-Gottorp
      Wife, 1745, (age 16), of Peter III, Romanov, Tsar of Russia
      Associated with Serge, Count Saltykov
      Mother, 1754, of Paul I Petrovich, Romanov, Tsar of Russia
      Mother, 1757, of Anna Petrovna Romanov

      May 2, 1792 - - died Dec 26, 1798 - age 6
      Albert de Bourbon
      Son of Ferdinand IV, Bourbon, King of Naples & Sicily
      and Maria Carolina Habsburg-Lotharingen

      May 2, 1896 - - died Nov 28, 1982 - age 86
      Helen Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg, Princess of Greece
      Daughter of Constantine I, Schleswig-Holstein, King of Greece
      and Sophie Dorothea Ulrica Hohenzollern, Queen of Greece
      Wife, 1921, of Carol II, Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, King of Roumania
      Mother, 1921, of Michael I, Hohenzolern-Sigmaringen, King of Roumania

      May 2, 1935 - - assassinated July 14, 1958 - age 23 years
      Faisal II, King of Iraq
      reigned 1939 to 1958 - from age 3 years
      Son of Ghazi, King of Iraq
      and Aalya, Queen of Iraq
      no issue on record

      May 2, 1949 - -
      Michael Salvator Habsburg-Lotharingen, Archduke
      Son of Hubert Salvator of Austria, Archduke
      and Rosemary of Salm-Salm, Princess
      Husband, 1992, of Eva Antonia von Hofmann
      Father, 1997, of Maria Christina of Austria, Archduchess
      Great grandson of Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria (18 -1916)

      May 2, 1975 - -
      Nathalie Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Princess of Denmark
      Daughter of Richard, Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
      and Benedikte Astrid Ingeborg Schleswig, Princess
      no issue on record
      Neice of Margarthe II, Sovereign Queen of Denmark

      May 2, 2000 - -
      Charlotte Wilhelmine Marie of Nassau, Princess of Luxembourg - a twin
      Daughter of Guillaume, Prince of Luxembourg
      and Sibilla Weiller
      Granddaughter of former Grand Duke Jean I (1964-2000)

      May 2, 2000 - -
      Leopold Guillaume Marie Joseph of Nassau, Prince of Luxembourg - a twin
      Son of Guillaume, Prince of Luxembourg
      and Sibilla Weiller
      Nephew of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg (2000-present)

      May 3, 1415 - - died May 31, 1495 - age 80
      Cicely Neville, Lady
      Daughter of Ralph de Neville, Earl of Westmoreland
      and Joan de Beaufort
      Wife, 1424, (age 9), of Richard Plantagenet, Duke of York
      Mother, 1438, of Joan Plantagenet
      Mother, 1439, of Anne Plantagenet
      Mother, 1441, of Henry Plantagenet
      Mother, 1442, of Edward IV, Plantagenet, King of England
      Mother, 1443, of Edmund Plantagenet, Earl of Rutland
      Mother, 1444, of Elizabeth Plantagenet
      Mother, 1446, of Margaret Plantagenet
      Mother, 1447, of William Plantagenet
      Mother, 1448, of John Plantagenet
      Mother, 1449, of George Plantagenet, Duke of Clarence
      Mother, 1450, of Thomas Plantagenet
      Mother, 1452, of Richard III, Plantagenet, King of England
      Mother, 1455, of Ursula Plantagenet

      May 3, 1455 - - died Oct 25, 1495 - age 40
      John II, the Perfect Prince, King of Portugal
      reigned 1481 to 1495
      Son of Afonso V, the African, King of Portugal
      and Isabella, Queen of Portugal
      Husband, 1471, of Leonor
      Father, 1475, of Alfonso of Portugal
      Father, 1483, of Joao of Portugal
      Associated with Ana de Mendoza
      Father, 14__, of Jorge de Lancastre, Duke of Coimbra

      May 3, 1826 - - died Aug 19, 1872 - age 46
      Charles XV, Bernadotte, King of Sweden
      reigned 1859 to 1872
      Son of Oscar I, Bernadotte, King of Sweden
      and Josephine de Beauharnais
      Husband, 1850, of Louise von Nassau
      Father, 1851, of Louise Josephine Eugenie Bernadotte
      Father, 1852, of Charles Oscar Bernadotte

      May 3, 1972 - -
      Pavel Alister Hrobok, Prince of Bulgaria
      Son of Bronislav Chrobok
      and Marie Louise, Princess of Bulgaria
      Nephew of Simeon II, Claimant King of Bulgaria (now Prime Minister)

      May 3, 1974 - -
      Haya, Princess of Jordan
      Daughter of King Hussein of Jordan (1953-1999)
      and Queen Alia Toukan
      Engaged, 2004, to Mohammed bin Rashel al-Maktourn,
      Crown Prince of Dubai

      May 4, 1306 - - died ___ __, 1311 - age about 5
      Eleanor Plantagenet, Princess of England
      Daughter of Edward I, Longshanks, King of England
      and Marguerite Hardi, of France

      May 4, 1654 - - died Dec 20. 1722 - age 68
      K'ang Hsi, Hsuan-yeh, Emperor of China - second of Ch'ing (Manchu) Dynasty
      reigned 1662 to 1722, from age 7 years
      Son of Shun-chih, Emperor of China
      and Hsiao-k'ang, Empress of China
      Husbasd of 54 wives
      Father of 36 sons, 20 daughters

      May 4, 1913 - -
      Catherine Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg, Lady, of Greece
      Daughter of Constantine I, Schleswig-Holstein, King of Greece
      and Sophie Dorothea Ulrica Hohenzollern
      Wife, 1947, of Richard Campbell Andrew, Major Brandram
      Mother, 1948, of Richard Paul George Andrew Brandram

      May 4, 1994 - -
      Pauline Grace Ducruet, Princess of Monaco
      Daughter of Daniel Ducruet
      and Stephanie Grimaldi, Princess of Monaco

      May 4, 1995 - -
      Pablo Fernandez y Gomez-Acebo, Prince of Spain
      Son of Jose Miquel Fernandez y Satron
      and Fatima Simoneta Gomez-Acebo
      Grand-nephew of Juan Carlos I, King of Spain

      May 5, 1215 - - died Feb 16, 1279 - age 63
      Alfonso III, King of Portugal & Algarve
      reigned 1248 to 1279
      Son of Afonso III, the Fat, King of Portugal & Algarve
      and Urraca, of Castile
      Husband, 1235, of Matilda de Dammartin, Countess of Boulogne
      Father, 1239, of Roberto of Portugal, Prince
      Father, 1240, of Son of Portugal, Prince
      Husband, 1253, of Beatriz Alfonso, of Castile
      Father, 1259, of Fernando of Portugal, Prince
      Father, 1260, of Denis, the Farmer, King of Portugal
      Father, 1261, of Affonso of Portugal, Prince
      Father, 1263, of Vicente of Portugal, Prince
      Father, 1268, of Branca of Portugal, Abbess of Lorvano
      Father, 1264, of Sancha of Portugal, Princess
      Father, 1264, of Maria of Portugal, Princess
      Father, 12__, of Constanza of Portugal, Princess
      Associaated with Marina de Enxara
      Father, 12__, of Affonso of Portugal, sn de Ponca
      Associated with Maddalena Gil
      Father, 12__, of Martim Affonso of Portugal

      May 5, 1747 - - died Mar 1, 1792 - age 44
      Leopold II, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Holy Roman Emperor
      Son of Francis I Stephen, Lorraine, Holy Roman Emperor
      and Maria Theresa Habsburg, Empress
      Husband, 1765, of Maria Luisa de Bourbon, of Spain
      Father, 1767, of Theresa Habsburg-Lotharingen, of Austria
      Father, 1768, of Francis II, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Holy
      Roman/Austria Emperor
      Father, 1769, of Ferdinand III, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Grand Duke of
      Wurzburg
      Father, 1771, of Charles, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Duke of Teschen
      Father, 1776, of Joseph, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Archduke of Austria
      Father, 1777, of Clementina Habsburg-Lotharingen, of Austria
      Father, 1783, of Rainer, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Archduke of Austria

      May 5, 1826 - - died Jul 11, 1920 - age 94
      Eugenie Montijo, Empress of France
      Daughter of Manuel Montijo, Duke of Peneranda
      and _______________
      Wife, 1853, of Napoleon III, Bonaparte, Emperor of France
      Mother, 1853, of Child Bonaparte
      Mother, 1856, of Louis Napoleon Bonaparte

      May 5, 1942 - -
      Michael, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Archduke of Austria
      Son of Joseph Franz, Archduke of Austria
      and Anna, of Saxony, Princess
      Husband, 1966, of Christiana, of Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
      Father, 1967, of Eduard, Archduke of Austria
      Father, 1968, of Paul Rudolf, Archduke of Austria
      Father, 1972, oof Margherita, Archduchess of Austria
      Great, great grandson of Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria (1848-1916)

      May 6, 972 - - died Jul 13, 1024 - age 52
      Henry II, of Germany, Holy Roman Emperor = Saint Henry
      Son of Henry II, the Wrangler, Duke of Bavaria
      and Gisela, of Burgundy
      Husband, 1003, of Cunigunda, of Luxemburg = Saint Gunigunda
      Father, 100_, of Agatha, Princess

      May 6, 1464 - - died Oct 5, 1512 - age 48
      Sophie, Princess of Poland
      Daughter of Casimir IV, King of Poland
      and ______________
      Wife, 1479, of Frederick V, Hohenzollern, Margrave of Ansbach
      Mother, 1481, of Casimir Hohenzollern, Margrave of Brandenburg-Kulmbach
      Mother, 1484, of George Hohenzollern, Margrave of Ansbach
      Mother, 1490, of Albert Hohenzollern, Duke of Prussia

      May 6, 1769 - - died Jun 18, 1824 - age 55
      Ferdinand III, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Grand Duke of Wurzburg
      Son of Leopold II, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Holy Roman Emperor
      and Maria Luisa de Bourbon, of Spain
      Husband, 1790, of Louise de Bourbon
      Father, 1279, of Leopold II, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Grand Duke of Tuscany
      Father, 1801, of Teresa Habsburg=Lotharingen

      May 6, 1882 - - died Jul 20, 1951 - age 69
      Frederick William Hohenzollern, Crown Prince of Germany
      Son of William II, Hohenzollern, German Emperor "Kaiser"
      and Augusta Victoria von Schleswig-Holstein
      Husband, 1905, of Cecilie, Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
      Father, 1906, of William Frederick Hohenzollern, Lieut, German Infantry
      Father, 1907, of Louis Ferdinand Hohenzollern, Prince of Prussia
      Father, 1909, of Hubertus Charles William Hohenzollern, Prince of
      Prussia
      Father, 1911, of Frederick George William Mansfield, Prince of Prussia
      Father, 1915, of Alexandrine Irene Hohenzollern, Princess of Prussia
      Father, 1917, of Cecilie Victoria Anastasia Hohenzollern, Princess
      of Prussia

      May 6, 1923 - -
      Yolande de Ligne, of Spain
      Daughter of Eugene, of Spain
      and _________________
      Wife, 1950, of Carl Ludwig Habsburg-Lotharingen, of Austria
      Mother, 1950, of Rudolf, Archduke of Austria
      Mother, 1952, of Alexandra, Archduchess of Austria
      Mother, 1954, of Carl Christian, Archduke of Austria
      Mother, 1957, of Maria Constanza, Archduchess of Austria
      Daughter-in-law of Emperor Karl I of Austria (1916-1918)

      May 6, 1989 - -
      Annabel Barbara of Braganca, Princess of Portugal
      Daughter of Miquel (Michael William) of Braganca, Prince of Portugal
      and Barbara Haliburton Fales

      May 7, 1849 - - died May 7, 1849 - age 1 day
      Leopoldo Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, of Portugal
      Son of Ferdinand, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, King-Consort of Portugal
      and Maria II, Braganca, Sovereign Queen of Portugal

      May 7, 1989 - -
      Josef-Emanuel Leopold Marie, Prince of Liechtenstein
      Son of Nikolaus Ferdinand, Prince of Liechtenstein
      and Margaretha, Princess of Luxembourg
      Grandson of Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg (1964-2000)
      Great grandson of King Leopold III of Belgium (1934-1951)

      May 8, 1670 - - died May 11, 1726 - age 56
      Charles Beauclerk, Duke of St. Albans
      Son of Charles II, Stuart, King of Britain
      and Nell (Eleanor) Gywnne
      Husband, 1694, of Diana de Vere
      Father, 1696, of Charles Beauclerk, Duke of St. Albans
      Father, 1698, of William Beauclerk, Lord
      Father, 1699, of Vere Beauclerk, Baron Vere of Hanworth
      Father, 1701, of Henry Beauclerk, Col.
      Father, 1702, of James Beauclerk, Lord Bishop of Hereford
      Father, 1703, of Sidney Beauclerk, Vice-Chamberlain, MP
      Father, 1704, of George Beauclerk, Lt. General
      Father, 1711, of Aubrey Beauclerk, Commander

      May 8, 1779 - - died Jun 27, 1831 - age 52
      Konstantin Pavlovich Romanov
      Son of Paul I Petrovich, Romanov, Tsar of Russia
      and Maria Sophie Ferdorovna von Wurttemberg
      Husband, 1796, of Anna Juliane, of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld
      no issue on record
      Husband, 1820, of Johanna, von Grudna-Grudczinski, Princess of Lowicz
      no issue on record

      May 8, 1935 - -
      Elizabeth Caroline-Mathilde Schleswig, Princess of Denmark
      Daughter of Knud, Hereditary Prince of Denmark
      and Caroline-Mathilde, Princess of Denmark
      no spouse or issue on record

      May 8, 1963 - -
      Soulivong Savang, Claimant King of Laos
      title claimed 1980 to present
      Son of Vong Savang, Crown Prince of Laos\
      and Manilay Panya, Crown Princess of Laos
      no issue on record

      May 8, 1968 - -
      Ragnhild Alexandra Lorentzen, Prince of Norway
      Daughter of Erling Svend Lorentzen
      and Ragnhild Alexandra Glucksburg, Princess of Norway
      Wife, 2003, of Aaron Long
      no issue on record

      May 8, 1971 - -
      Victoria Eugenia Carolina Torlonia, Princess of Spain
      Daughter of Marco Alfonso Torlonia, Prince of Civitella-Cesi
      and Philippa Catherine Blanche McDonald
      Wife, 1997, of Kenneth Lindsay
      Mother, 1998, of Josephine Lindsay
      Great granddaughter of Alfonso XIII, King of Spain (1886-1931)

      May 8, 1997 - -
      Pierre Habsburg-Lotharingen, Archduke of Austria
      Son of Andreas, Archduke of Austria
      and Marie-Christine von Hatzfeldt-Donhoff, Countess
      Great, great, great, great grandson of Emperor Franz Joseph I of
      Austria (1848-1916)

      May 8, 2003 - -
      Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
      Son of Mohammed VI, King of Morocco
      and Princess Lalia

      Hope you like the revisions I have made this week.
      Would like to hear from you.
      Birthday Watcher
    • WATCHER Lists
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 4, 2004
        ROYAL BIRTHDAYS THIS WEEK

        Dec 5, .1927 = 77
        Bhumibol Adulyadej Rama IX, King of Thailand
        currently the longest reigning monarch in the World.

        Dec 5, 1967 = 37
        Konsantin-Assen, of Vidin, Prince of Bulgaria
        son of Simeon II, Claimant King of Bulgaria

        Dec 6, 1285 - Dec 7, 1312 = 27
        Fernando IV, the Summoned, King of Castile and Leon
        son of Sancho IV, the Fierce, King of Castile & Leon
        spouse of Constanza, daughter of Denis, King of Portugal
        father of Alfonso XI, King of Castile & Leon

        Dec 6, 1421 - May 21, 1471 = 49
        Henry VI, Lancaster, King of England
        son of Henry V, King of England

        Dec 6, 1685 - Feb 12, 1712 = 26
        Marie Adeleide, Savoy, of France
        daughter of Victor Amadeus II, Duke of Savoy
        spouse of Louis, Bourbon, Duke of Burgundy
        mother of Louis XV, King of France

        Dec 6, 1792 - Mar 17, 1849 = 56
        William II, Orange, Nassau, King of Netherlands
        son of William I, King of Netherlands
        spouse of Anna Romanov, daughter of Paul I, Tsar of Russia

        Dec 6, 1792 - Sep 15, 1840 = 47
        Maria Beatrice Victoria Josephine, Savoy
        daughter of Victor Emmanuel I, Savoy, King of Sardinia
        spouse of Francis IV, Habsburg, Duke of Modena

        Dec 6, 1903 - May 17, 1829 = 25
        Mary Josepha Wettin, of Saxony, Queen of Spain
        daughter of Maximilian Wettin, Duke of Saxony
        spouse (third) of Ferdinand VII, Bourbon, King of Spain

        Dec 6, 1918 = 86
        Ferdinand, Habsburg-Lotharingen, Archduke of Austria
        son of Maximilian Eugene, Habsburg, Archduke
        nephew of Karl I, Emperor of Austria

        Dec 6, 1969 = 35
        Juan Filiberto Gomez-Acebo, Prince of Spain
        son of Maria, Bourbon, Duchess of Badajoz
        nephew of Juan Carlos I, King of Spain, since 1975

        Dec 6, 2000 = 4
        Nikolaus Sebastian Alexander Maria, Prince of Liechtenstein
        son of Alois, Reigning Prince of Liechtenstein, since 2004

        Dec 6, 2000 = 4
        Pablo Niculas Sebastian Urdangarin, Bourbon, Prince of Spain
        son of Christina, Infanta of Spain
        grandson of Juan Carlos I, since 1975

        Dec 7, 1432 - Dec 8, 1432 = 1 day
        Maria, Princess of Portugal
        daughter of Duarte I, King of Portugal

        Dec 7, 1542 - Feb 8, 1587 = 44
        Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots, Queen of Scotland
        daughter of James V, King of Scotland
        shared birthday with husband, Lord Darnley

        Dec 7, 1545 - Feb 10, 1567 = 21
        Henry, Stuart, Lord Darnley
        son of Matthew Stuart, Earl of Lennox
        great grandson of Henry VII, King of England
        spouse of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots
        shared birthday with wife, Mary, Queen of Scots

        May 7, 1724 - Dec 8, 1751 = 27
        Louisa, Hanover, of Britain, Queen of Denmark
        daughter of George II, King of Britain
        spouse of Frederik V, Oldenburg, King of Denmark

        Dec 7, 1802 - Mar 8, 1878 = 75
        Franz Karl, Habsburg, Archduke of Austria
        son of Francis II, Habsburg, Holy Roman Emperor
        spouse of Sophie Wittelsbach, of Bavaria
        father of Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria
        father of Maximilian, Emperor of Mexico

        Dec 7, 1911 - May 11, 1986 = 74
        Alessandro, Civitella-Cesi Torlonia, Prince of Spain
        son of Marino Torlonia, Prince of Civitella-Cesi
        spouse of Beatrix Isabel Frederica Alfonsa, Bourbon, Infanta
        son-in-law of Alfonso XIII, King of Spain

        Dec 7, 1978 = 26
        Bhajara Kittiyabha, Princess of Thailand
        daughter of Maha Vajiralongkorn, Crown Prince of thailand
        granddaughter of Bhumibol, King of Thailand

        Dec 7, 2003 = 1
        Catharina Amalia, Princess of the Netherlands
        daughter of Willem Alexander, Crown Prince of Netherlands
        granddaughter of Beatrix, Queen of Netherlands, since 1980

        Dec 8, 1574 - Mar 8, 1616 = 41
        Maria Anna Wittelsbach, of Bavaria, Empress of Holy Roman Empire
        daughter of William V, the Pious, Wittelsbach, Duke of Bavaria
        spouse of Ferdinand II, Habsburg, Holy Roman Emperor

        Dec 8, 1626 - Apr 9, 1689 = 62
        Christina, Vasa, Sovereign Queen of Sweden, 1632-1654 - abdicated
        daughter of Gustav II Adolf, King of Sweden

        Dec 8, 1699 - Nov 17, 1775 = 75
        Marie Josephe, Habsburg, Queen of Poland
        daughter of Joseph II, Habsburg, Holy Roman Emperor
        spouse of Frederick Augustus II, King of Poland

        Dec 8, 1708 - Aug 18, 1765 = 56
        Francis I Stephen, of Lorraine, Holy Roman Emperor
        son of Leopold Joseph, Duke of Lorraine
        spouse of Maria Theresa, Habsburg, Empress
        father of Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor
        father of Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor
        father of Marie Antoinette, Queen of Frnnce

        Dec 8, 1942 - ___ __, 2002 = about 60
        Leslie Robin Medforth-Mills, Professor, of Roumania
        spouse of Helen, Hohenzollern, Princess of Roumania
        son-in-law of Michael I, King of Roumania

        Dec 8, 1985 = 19
        Imre Emanuel Simeon Jean Carl Marcus, Archduke of Austria
        son of Marie Astrid, Princess of Luxembourg
        nephew of Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, since 2000

        Dec 9, 1392 - May 20, 1549 = 56 - killed
        Pedro, of Coimbra, Prince of Portugal, Regent
        son of John I, King of Portugal

        Dec 9, 1482 - Feb 26, 1556 = 73
        Frederick II, Wittelsbach, Palatinate, Elector Palatinate
        father of Philip, the Upright, Elector of Palatinate
        spouse of Dorothea, Oldenburg, Princess of Denmark

        Dec 9, 1594 - Nov 16, 1632 = 37 - killed
        Gustavus II, Vasa, King of Sweden
        son of Charles IX, Vasa, King of Sweden

        Dec 9, 1751 - Jan 2, 1819 = 67
        Maria Louise, Bourbon, of Parma, Queen of Spain
        daughter of Philip, Bourbon, Duke of Parma
        spouse of Charles IV, Bourbon, King of Spain

        Dec 9, 1925 - Jan 18, 1992 = 42
        Xenia Sophie Charlotte Cecilie, Princess of Prussia
        daughter of Louis Ferdinand Viktor, Hohenzollern, of Prussia
        great granddaughter of Wilhelm II, Kaiser of Germany

        Dec 9, 1949 = 55
        George Paul Christian, Prince of Hanover
        son of George Wilhelm Ernst August, of Hanover
        great grandson of Wilhelm II, Kaiser of Germany

        Dec 9, 1963 = 41
        Masako Owada, Crown Princess of Japan
        spouse of Naruhito, Crown Prince of Japan
        daughter-in-law of Akihito, Emperor of Japan

        Dec 9, 1991 = 13
        Joachim, Archduke of Austria, Prince of the Belgians
        son of Lorenz, Archduke of Austria
        son of Astrid, Princess of the Belgians
        grandson of Albert II, King of the Belgians

        Dec 10, 1472 - Nov 19, 1481 = 8 - married at age 5
        Anne Mowbray, Countess of Norfolk, of England
        spouse of Richard Plantagenet, Duke of York
        sister-in-law of Edward V, King of England

        Dec 10, 1671 - Jul 15, 1703 = 31
        Christian, von Gyldenlow, Prince of Denmark
        son of Christian V, King of Denmark

        Dec 10, 1699 - Aug 6, 1746 = 46
        Christian VI, Oldenburg, King of Denmark
        son of Frederik IV, King of Denmark

        Dec 10, 1820 - Mar 4, 1821 = 3 months
        Elizabeth Georgiana Adelaide, Hanover
        daughter of William IV, Henry, Hanover, King of Britain
        if she had lived, Victoria might not have been Queen

        Dec 10, 1983 = 51
        Maria Vladimirovna Romanov, Grand Duchess of Russia
        daughter of Vladimir Kirillovitch Romanov, Grand Duke
        spouse of Franz Wilhelm Viktor Christoph Hohenzollern
        great great granddaughter of Alexander II, Tsar of Russia\
        great great granddaughter of Victoria, Queen of Britain

        Dec 11, 1943 = 61
        Claude Marie Agnes Catherine, Princess of France
        daughter of Count of Paris, Claimant King of France
        spouse of Amadeo Umberto Constantine Georgio Paolo
        granddaughter-in-law of Constantine I, King of Greece

        BIRTHDAY WATCHER