Re: Josephine Bonaparte

  • janet fauble
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29 1:54 PM
      Dear  Leah,

      Thank you so much for your wonderful gift, Scottish Romance, with your short story After the Gloaming. It just arrived today and I was so shocked, surprised, and stunned to receive it.  I have just begun to read the short story and will make my comments after I finish it.  God bless, you dear Leah, for thinking of me and my questions here at this discussion group.  I appreciate your answers, your kindness, and your gift.    My very best to you this day,  Jan

      _of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 8:36:37 AM
      Subject: Josephine Bonaparte

      Read my interview with acclaimed novelist Sandra Gulland at http://leahmariebrown.blogspot.com

    • Leah Marie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2011
        You are very welcome! Thank you for being a faithful follower of my blogs.