Bonjour Axel!

  • Leah Marie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2010
      It has been a long time since we have conversed, my dear Axel. I hope you can forgive your tender friend, but life has kept her otherise engaged.

      I wanted to let you know that I started a blog and am posting a lot of the pieces that were on my site LET THEM EAT CAKE and a lof of new ones too! I will also have a weekly feature called Tuesday's Titillating Trinkets and Treasures, where offer a forgotten object d'art or gadget from the 18th century.

      Finally, I have had another blog, On Life, Love and Accidental Adventures for several months now and have posted a few new articles I KNOW you would love (particularly: Am I Related to Marie Antoinette? and Marie Antoinette's Cream Puffs)

      Tell me now, do you know where you can buy cream puffs made using the same recipe that was used to make them for our beloved queen? Have you had MA's cream puffs? If not, I owe you one ;)
    • axel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
        Bonjour Leah Marie Brown! You are such a devoted fan and aficionado of Marie Antoinette, and such a creative and interesting lady, and quite a good debater too! (I remember that debate you fought over the Confederate flag - wow!) it is always a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks so much for stopping by.

        I am delighted to hear of your new Marie Antoinette websites - please do post links so members here can visit. Also those new articles sound positively scrumptious - "Am I Related to Marie Antoinette?" and "Marie Antoinette's Cream Puffs" - please do re-post them here. I'm sure our members would enjoy them.

        Speaking of re-posts, it's been 5 years since I last posted that wonderful teaser you gave us from your novel about Marie Antoinette THE QUEEN'S FOLLY. I'm going to repost that so newer members can enjoy it. I again invite you, Leah to offer a second teaser from that novel which I know we would also enjoy.

        Best wishes olde friend,
        Axel

        --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, "Leah Marie" <leahmariebrown@...> wrote:

        > It has been a long time since we have conversed, my dear Axel. I hope you can forgive your tender friend, but life has kept her otherise engaged.
        >
        > I wanted to let you know that I started a blog and am posting a lot of the pieces that were on my site LET THEM EAT CAKE and a lof of new ones too! I will also have a weekly feature called Tuesday's Titillating Trinkets and Treasures, where offer a forgotten object d'art or gadget from the 18th century.
        >
        > Finally, I have had another blog, On Life, Love and Accidental Adventures for several months now and have posted a few new articles I KNOW you would love (particularly: Am I Related to Marie Antoinette? and Marie Antoinette's Cream Puffs)
        >
        > Tell me now, do you know where you can buy cream puffs made using the same recipe that was used to make them for our beloved queen? Have you had MA's cream puffs? If not, I owe you one ;)

      • janet fauble