i dont know what do you think

  • madame_viper2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      i was wondering over the internet..looking at royal jewels...found this
      site...an austrian archduchess wears this tieara...i personaly thik she
      looks ALOT like what i think MA looks like,,.what do you think
      http://www.royal-magazin.de/austria/hochzeit.htm
    • janet fauble
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2008
        Hello Madame:

        She is very lovely, very attractive, but I do not really see the resemblance to Antoinette.  Thanks for the link.  Jan

        madame_viper2000 <jandufandu2@...> wrote:
        i was wondering over the internet..looking at royal jewels...found this
        site...an austrian archduchess wears this tieara...i personaly thik she
        looks ALOT like what i think MA looks like,,.what do you think
        http://www.royal- magazin.de/ austria/hochzeit .htm

      • ladyofhealingtouch
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2008
          I too have looked at these pictures and
          while the lady is beautiful with her auburn
          hair and freckles..she looks more like a
          a princess from Great Britain (Scotch/Irish)
          than she does our ethereal Antoinette with
          her extraordinary complexion which was so
          fair and glowing LeBrun had a hard time
          capturing it.
          blessings,
          Patricia--- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, janet