Marie Antoinette Book

  • Jennifer Kay Bonnell
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 16, 2007

      Hello everyone,

      I got the book  Marie Antoinette: The Journey  by: Antonia Fraser for my birthday...

      I am so looking forward to reading it.. My bday was nov 19th and I waiting for the right time to read it tho.

      Love

      Jennifer Kay Bonnell

    • Jennifer Kay Bonnell
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 24, 2007

        Janet Fauble <jan_neptune@...> wrote:
        Oh Thank YOU, Jennifer. I will visit it. Tell me what
        to do to get there. Love, Jan
        --- Jennifer Kay Bonnell

        === message truncated ===

        test'; ">