In norwegian: "Marie-Antoinette er en gudinne" (she's a goddess)

  • Janne
    Message 1 of 245 , Mar 30, 2006
      Well, I am from Norway, not Sweden*s*  :) so here are the sentences in norwegian:

      "Marie-Antoinette is the most beautiful
      queen of the world"
      Marie-Antoinette er verdens vakreste dronning.

      "Marie-Antoinette is a goddess"
      Marie-Antoinette er en gudinne

      "Marie-Antoinette was a wonderful wife and mother"
      Marie-Antoinette var en fantastisk hustru og mor.

      "Queen" in norwegian is "dronning" at that is a really beautiful word, I think.

      Kisses form Janne.

      Marie <pimprenelle1793@...> skrev:
      No, Bella, not in Swedish, please... *lol*

      Jeg elsker Marie-Antoinette is so beautiful...

      Thank you so much, dear Janne. Do you have other expressions like
      this one... For instance, Marie-Antoinette is the most beautiful
      queen of the world, or Marie-Antoinette is a goddess, or... you know
      what I mean ! *lol*

      Many many kisses
      Pimprenelle

      --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, Leslie Cottle
      <gstonehall@...> wrote:

      Vedr. Re: Some translation needed... Pim-Marie...?

      > How wonderful!! Thank you Janne!! Jeg elsker Marie Antoinette too!!
      >   If anyone else has any lauguages to add I'd love to hear them,
      how about Swedish, this is what Axel would have said....oops, I
      didn't say that!! ;-o
      >   Bella
      >   xxo
      >
      > Janne <frognerbadet@...> wrote:
      >     I love Marie-Antoinette
      >   Jeg elsker Marie-Antoinette
      >
      >   Norwegian is among the few languages who uses the same verb no
      matter who is saying it.

      >   So the verb "elsker" (love) is the same, like every verb will
      be.

      >   Jeg-I      elsker
      >   Du-you    elsker
      >   Dere-you(pl)    elsker
      >   Han-he    elsker
      >   Hun-her    elsker
      >   Vi-we   elsker
      >
      >   Norwegian is therefor very easy to learn.
      >
      > Marie <pimprenelle1793@...> skrev:
      >   My norwegian being zero... surely, you're right, dear Janne !
      But,
      > our english is improving all the time, I guess, with such an
      > intensive practice ! *lol*
      >
      > How do you write "I love Marie-Antoinette" in norwegian ?
      >
      > Cyber kisses,
      > Pimprenelle
      >

      > --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, Janne
      > <frognerbadet@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well, that was kind of embarassing, but my consort will be that
      my
      > french is better than your norwegian ;o)
      > >   (on the other hand, your english is extremely good, so maybe
      you
      > speak norwegian too..)
      > >
      > >   I have now got a score of 10.000 points three times, so this
      is
      > kind of amusing.. And I took a picture of the screen to show
      anyone
      > who does not believe me..
      > >
      > >   Big cyberhugs from Janne, who really needs to work on her
      > french :)
      > >

      > > Marie <pimprenelle1793@> skrev:
      > >   "hommage" is "tribute", dear Janne. So, they say "you have
      done
      > your
      > > tribute to Marie-Antoinette yet, go and pray on another tumb !"
      > >
      > > And I hate them for that, cause I am a caracterial girl, and I
      > don't
      > > appreciate to wait ! Grrrrr...
      > >
      > > Cyberkisses,
      > > Pimprenelle
      > >

      > > --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, Janne
      > > <frognerbadet@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello my dear Pim-Marie :)
      > > >
      > > >   Vous avez déjà rendu hommage à LOUIS XVI.
      > > >
      > > > I do not know the word hommage, but my guess is "homepage"
      > > >   So, is this correct: You have already visited the homepage
      of
      > > Louis XVI..
      > > >
      > > >   I am reading a book in french, but it's going slooowlyyy
      > > >
      > > >   Cyberhugs, Janne.

      > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously
      low rates.

    • Marie
      Message 245 of 245 , Apr 15, 2006
        Belgium is peculiar with this regards, since the country is made of
        3 people having nothing to do with each others, Frenchspeaking,
        Dutchspeaking and Germanspeaking. As long as our royal family keeps
        on, Belgium exists. Any brib could cause this country exploding !

        I don't care. I'm not attached to this artificially made country,
        only to my town, Brussels, and to Europa. In my opinion, they can
        construct Europe today, I'm in ! But a social Europe, with real
        rights and garantees for citizens !

        We have a very good social security in Belgium. That's all I'm
        interested in with this country ! And the fact that, during Marie-
        Antoinette's life, I was an Austrian woman too !

        <frognerbadet@...> wrote:

        > I totally agree with you, I would rather have had a president
        here.
        > My interest is a kind of curiousity, why are people with a certain
        > pedigree prefered over another person? And why do we (the people)
        > care?
        > Since we have a horrible royal family in Norway, I always ask
        > foreigner's if they are happy with their own royal's.
        > A princess like the one (or two) in Monaco should explain it all,
        > why there is no need for royalty..
        >

        > --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, "Marie"
        > <pimprenelle1793@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Oh, Janne... I must admit I'm not interested in royals at all !
        > > just love Marie-Antoinette... as an artist, as a mother, as a
        > > friend...
        > >
        > > Our Belgian royal family is rather nice, I think... They make
        > their
        > > job pretty well, and I respect them for that. But, in my view, I
        > > would prefer a republic, for I have no feeling of "blue blood".
        > > Nothing is better than elections, in my opinion, and total
        > equality !
        > >
        > > I know... I would vote for Marie-Antoinette, that's all ! *lol*
        > >
        > > Back to your question : Albert and Paola are perceived among the
        > > population as a middle-class family, nice and sweet... with this
        > > cute peculiarity that they once were a dissolute couple.
        > >
        > > Yes yes yes... and we like them for that ! They had two children
        > > together, Astrid and Philippe. Then, Albert had an extra
        daughter,
        > > who looks like him and is a famous artist in London, Delphine.
        And
        > > Paola had Laurent. Laurent would never get on the throne, but
        > people
        > > like him very much, for he is a nice guy, very sensitive and
        > > concerned with animal distress. His wife, Claire, is far more
        > > beautiful and sweet than Mathilde, I think.
        > >
        > > Mathilde is softly becoming another Fabiola. Thanks a lot !
        > >
        > > See how gossipy I can be ?
        > > Your turn, now !
        > >
        > > Many kisses,
        > > Pimprenelle
        > >

        > > --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, "janne"
        > > <frognerbadet@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I think the french "roi" and "reine" are far more beautiful
        > > > than "king" and "queen"
        > > > But my Norwegian "konge" (not "kong") has to be from the same
        > > basis
        > > > as the german "König"
        > > >
        > > > By the way, how are the Belgium royal family, are you happy
        with
        > > > them? King Albert II and his queen Paola, do they have only
        one
        > > > child, Philippe? His wife, Mathilde is so pretty.
        > > >
        > > > Cyberkiss from Janne.
        > > >

        > > > --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, "Marie"

        > > > French,
        > > > latin "rex").