Re: SV: Maybe Marie-Antoinette just did not like having sex

  • Leslie Cottle
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28, 2006
      Neales, you are on a role tonight!!! I know...they also make a good drink holder or towel rack, they are not very popular over here but I guess in Europe they were more concious of nunnie cleanliness!!!!
      Leslie

      omg!!! a red bidet? that is positively shocking. lol! we have one, no use for whatsover other than a cat bed. and they love it. its their porcelain trainon...they have many. lol! red. wow. you certainly wouldnt miss it.  im glad she kept her nunnie clean:>
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2006
        I completely agree with you, Dixie Dix ! With regards to bathing in
        XVIIIth c., people used to lay on beds after bathing, because water
        was supposed to upset inner organs, and they need some time to get
        back to their due places !

        Whatever the reason may be, I find it wonderful to have a nice warm
        bed, and, then, to go and rest for a while...(*smiles*)

        In my views, Moslims were very refined people... they didn't only
        bring us exquisite spices and scents, they also saved our
        Aristoteles !

        Feminine nature, as capricious as moon cycles, has always been
        considered a mystery. For instance, Artemis in light, and Hecate in
        darkness are two different faces of the same goddess. And,
        unfortunately, things people don't understand soon become impure.
        Oh, this awful curse that lay upon us girls, telling that, for some
        days in the month, we are "impure" ! Even if reason put an end to
        such ridiculous beliefs, we can still find them in popular stories.

        As animals, we were once submitted to our noses. Now, the nose
        sounds be the weakest of our senses. Our skins and bodies, like all
        natural creatures, spread appealing smells, in order to favorish
        reproduction. Strangely, those fragrances seem desagreable... and we
        prefer other perfumes, those flowers and animals (musk) use for
        their reproductions !

        Kisses to Dix !
        Pimprenelle

        --- In
        Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, "a_dixiegirl_in_indiana"
        <cynthia_maddox@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > For me, Fersen is the one she feels the closest
        > > because he is the only one who understood she wanted
        > > affection without sex. I think he was quite at ease
        > > regarding "psychology" and knew how to use it well.
        > > Unfortunately, he was not so brilliant with politics
        > > which he disastrously proved with the Brunswick
        > > Manifesto.
        > >
        > > Aurore

        > ______
        > > Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez
        > les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
        > > Téléchargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews,
        &
        > more on new and used cars.

        > > Royalty free stock photography Royalty free images
        > Royalty free stock photos Royalty free photos Royalty free

      • Marie
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
          Maybe she would have rather used it as a doggy bed, too, dear
          Neales... unortunatley, her dog wasn't allowed in the conciergerie,
          it sounds... even if some say that he (Mignon is for a boy, isn't
          it ?) slept under her bed. Does anyone know about Antoinette's dogs ?
          I'd really love to know more !

          Cyber kisses,
          Pimprenelle

          --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, Neales Mail