1788 Hat So Sexy atop Marie's Lovely head

  • tazzie701
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      I like the toupe (hat). It is very becoming
      on her a long with the feathers flowing and
      the lace lovely. That hat and royal blue convey
      her position. They very much show the
      authority and power that she is a ruler like a
      crown atop her head.

      The headdress and costume also seem
      rich extravagant. Not any of the comin people
      could aford that lavishly of dress

      But also the toupe does seem more feminine
      or chic than a crown ...that is why it looks so
      sexy upon her lovely head.
      The headdress and costume also seem
      rich extravagant. Not any of the comin people
      could aford that lavishly of dress

      But also the toupe does seem more feminine
      or chic than a crown ...that is why it looks so
      sexy upon her lovely head.
      her bosom is very like her making her very
      diserable
      The necklace and her ear rings very becomeing
      on her. Love her flowing blond hair
      Just look at her face
      Her thin long neck
      It just all comes together on her body
      mmmmmmmmmm
      Love it when i really look long and hard
      at this photo
      It is my favorit

      Dorothy
    • tazzie701
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@y..., "tazzie701" <tazzie701@y...>
        wrote:
        > I like the toupe (hat). It is very becoming
        > on her a long with the feathers flowing and
        > the lace lovely. That hat and royal blue convey
        > her position. They very much show the
        > authority and power that she is a ruler like a
        > crown atop her head.
        >
        > The headdress and costume also seem
        > rich extravagant. Not any of the comin people
        > could aford that lavishly of dress
        >
        > But also the toupe does seem more feminine
        > or chic than a crown ...that is why it looks so
        > sexy upon her lovely head.
        > The headdress and costume also seem
        > rich extravagant. Not any of the comin people
        > could aford that lavishly of dress
        > Ooops - forgot to mention - for 1788 Hat ..sooo
        sexy atoo Sweet Marie's lovely head.

        For the photo I was looking at
        Go to the other MA group -

        Photo album 1785-88