Welcome to Images of Marie Antoinette

  • ax71489
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2002
      It is good to see new members of our club. I hope you enjoy seeing
      the different pictures of Marie Antoinette that are collected here.

      I have collected more recently so hope to add more in the next week
      or two, so hope you will stop back.

      Hopefully, too as time goes along people may want to talk about the
      pictures, and the images the Queen of France during her all too short
      life 1755 to 1793, and the great changes she saw in those turbulent
      times - first of fabulous opulence, then Revolution, and then the
      dark periord - (in the words of Carlisle) her utter abandonment.

      Welcome all!

      Ax
    • Karin Osterman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2002
        Halloo!
        My name is Karin Österman and I´m from Sweden. I have alwas have a big intresst in Marie Antoinette. I have taking some pitucers to my homepage, http://www.geocities.com/eponinecosette72/
        It´s in Swedich, and is about me and my intresst, I have Asperger syndrome, autism.
        I hope thart okej, I want to tell a story about Marie Antoinette how is not know, thart she was not as she is discroved in historybooks, schoolbooks.
        And I´m a big musicalfans also.
        Many thank you
        Karin

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2002
          Mensagem
          Halloo!
          Thank you!
          I have Asperger syndrom, is a verion off autism. Then I read about Marie Antoinette is like to read about myself. I think thart she maby have Asperger or some other version of this handicapp. Becose in some way she match the diagnos an other way she don´t. I can´t say thart she have Asperger, becose she is not alive. But I think thart she have, thart could explaind somethings thart she did. She was childris naiv and she only intresst in something and she have no ideas about others. She could not read social standars, but she creat her own. Her way to trust people and her way off not forgiving people how had been crul aginst her. I have very diffecult to forgeiv people how have down me wrong. I the hole revoulution she never breakdown, other did, but she didn´t. Only once then Lamballe died. Her way off not changengs her mind. She follow her way to the bitter end. I should do the same. I will not say thart she have Asperger, and I have diffecult to explaind in Englich, I´m mutch better in Swedich.
          So you have a friend in Orebro, have fun. I is frome a smal townn three mils frome Örebro, called Hallsberg, it a big trainstasion in Sweden, on off the bigest. Not the stasion, but vagns and so on, trains.
          Karin