First set photos!!!!! - Kirsten as Marie Antoinette

  • howling_queen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hey folks!!! The first five set-photos are born!!! Kirsten is rather
      covered on them, but a large greyish wig is visible, with a pink hat
      and pink dress :)))!!! Go and see the shots here:
      http://www.kirsten-dunst.org
    • Axel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
        I too joined and viewed this Kirsten Dunst site.
        http://www.kirsten-dunst.org

        If you look under "movies", Kirsten's new movie "Marie Antoinette" is
        not yet up.

        However, if you look further down the list to "behind the scenes" in
        that album you will strik pay dirt. "Marie Antoinette" is at the top
        with 5 images. Alas it is raining in France, and between unbrellas
        and a futher shield or backdrop held up it is hard to view Kirsten as
        Marie Antoinette.

        "Howling queen" is correct: Kirsten is "well covered" but you can view
        her pink hat and she does seem to wear a gray wig. You can also see
        the swish of Antoinette'sr dress and Louis knee britches and gold satin pants (not pink as in the old Alan Sherman song about Louie.

        Thanks for the post, howling queen. Hopefully, there will soon be more to come.

        Axel

        --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, "howling_queen"
        <howling_queen@y...> wrote:

        > Hey folks!!! The first five set-photos are born!!! Kirsten is
        rather
        > covered on them, but a large greyish wig is visible, with a pink
        hat
        > and pink dress :)))!!! Go and see the shots here:
        > http://www.kirsten-dunst.org
      • KAT
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
          Hi Axel,

          I couldn't find it unfortunatly. Do you have the direct link?

          One question I have is that I recently found two interesting French
          movies, Saint Cyr and
          L'Enfants des lumiëres. It is really difficult to find these films with
          English subtitles. Does
          anyone know where to buy French films with subtitles?

          Thanks,
          Kat

          Axel wrote:

          > I too joined and viewed this Kirsten Dunst site.
          > http://www.kirsten-dunst.org
          >
          > If you look under "movies", Kirsten's new movie "Marie Antoinette" is
          > not yet up.
          >
          > However, if you look further down the list to "behind the scenes" in
          > that album you will strik pay dirt. "Marie Antoinette" is at the top
          > with 5 images. Alas it is raining in France, and between unbrellas
          > and a futher shield or backdrop held up it is hard to view Kirsten as
          > Marie Antoinette.
          >
          > "Howling queen" is correct: Kirsten is "well covered" but you can view
          > her pink hat and she does seem to wear a gray wig. You can also see
          > the swish of Antoinette'sr dress and Louis knee britches and gold
          > satin pants (not pink as in the old Alan Sherman song about Louie.
          >
          > Thanks for the post, howling queen. Hopefully, there will soon be
          > more to come.
          >
          > Axel
        • Axel
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
            Hi KAT,

            I have just created a new photo album "Dunst 05" – Kirsten-Coppola MA
            movie, which you can find in new our sister group, dedicated to images of Marie Antoinette in the theatre and in films -
            http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Images_of_Marie_Antoinette_Film/

            This album has 3 of the 5 images from the Dunst fan site plus a
            further image of how Kirsten Dunst might look as the face of Queen Marie Antoinette.

            If you want to try again to locate the images at the Dunst site, you
            need to First register there, then click on top bar "gallery", then
            click "Behind the scenes" then the next screen will show "Marie
            Antoinette " as choice to click on at the top.
            http://www.kirsten-dunst.org/

            Axel

            --- In Images_of_Marie_Antoinette@yahoogroups.com, KAT <xymox@s...>