cv for pr job..

  • rana bose
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Sir/Madam,

      A cv is attached for a SUITABLE VACANCY in your esteemed organization

      The following may kindly be noted:

      1) I have completed MBA(Marketing) & MA in Journalism & Mass Communication BOTH WITH FIRST CLASS

      2) I have total experience of 1 � years in sales /marketing(I year as Sales officer in Anadabazar Patrika group ) & 6 months in Idiom Communications in ADVERTISING ,PR, TV PRODUCTION, EVENT, PUBLICATIONs

      3) CTC in ABP was Rs 109100/- pa, Rs 7000 pm in Idiom Communications during the training period

      4) I am ready to relocate any where

      5) Expected remuneration is Rs 10000/- pm(negotiable)

      Thanking you.

      Rana Bose