any other ways to get onisama e anime & manga? ;_;~newbie

  • Anime Anima
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 4, 2001
      Thank you for the information, but...

      > They currently have 1-28 on a lot of fansub distributor sites. If
      you go to
      > fansubs.net and their distributor database, you can look up
      Oniisama and
      > click the links to find one that ships internationally.

      i just checked the hp. but the distributor is the techno girls >< &
      they won't distribute to asian countries... ;_;
    • pessimisticgrace@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 9, 2001
        << & Melissa-san, can i know what generation & quiality rating is ur
        onisama tapes? I couldn't find it in ur trade list. (or izzit tat i'm
        so blind again?? ><;;) guess i'll have to purchase after i'm back
        home in mid-july though.... >< ~arrgh... heard many terrible tales
        about the robbery & thefts & um... other terrible things in italy &
        spain... scares me a bit ne...~ >>

        ^^ She doesn't list generation but she has the quality on there.

        Rachel