sick? lethargic iguana

  • Cass
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 8:58 PM
      I have had my iguana for about six years now (ever since he was first born) and about a month to two months ago he stopped eating properly and wasnt as energetic as he usually is.
      Then about three days ago he took a turn for the worse. He climbed down his branch, which he only does to go to the bathroom, and hasnt climbed back up.
      He sleeps all the time on the ground, even during the day and doesnt move at all.
      we havent changed his diet or his habitat and he doesnt seem to have any visible wounds or infections.
      Im afraid this is something serious, more seriously than mere bordom or depression.
    • Jeff Harrison
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19 10:06 AM
        This is a rather obvious case of an immediate need to see a good iggy vet
        NOW. The vet should have been seen long before the problem reached this
        point.

        Jeff