Goodbye Bubba and Sis much love

  • ellcee1961
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012
      Due to unforeseen circumstance I recently had to let my babies, Bubba and Sis go. I was a very difficult choice to make. Between familial obligations as well as outside responsibilities, I had found that the expense I had left available was not enough to provide proper care. The choice was mine and I know I can bring them home when circumstances allow it. I was fortunate that I was able to return them to the same rescue group were I had found the before making the transition easy.

      Barbara I know your heart aches. Try the blueberry yogurt without the fruit.. My babies favorite, Good luck my dear. pray for the empty room to fill quickly so it's not so obvious.

      EllCee1961