HELP!! Need heat source advice.

  • ellcee1961
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      My babies are fine with lights, humidity control, etc. However, there are times when we lose power in the winter here in Oklahoma. I am looking for a reliable non-electric space heater for my babies bedroom. I have been doing an online search but not finding anything that is specified as "non electric" or "battery operated". Does anyone have any knowledge of a space heater that does not require electricity to operate?