Iguana needs home

  • candi_parker0420
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2010
      Hi

      I currently have 2 female iguanas, a red iguana and an elderly green iguana. We've had both for a few yearw and have not had any problems, but recently we are having dominance issues. We need to re-home Pele', the red iguana. Lizzie is our first love and we just can't have her being attacked by Pele'.

      Pele' is a sweet girl, and would be an awesome addition to someones home. She is approximately 3 - 4 years old and probably 3 feet from nose to tail.

      I live in Bremerton, Washington and you can contact me via e-mail.

      Thanks

      Candi