10 Year old Iguana Needs a Good Home, Seaford, NY

  • ih82wrk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Hi everyone! This is very hard for me to post, but I feel it is in
      the best interest of my iguana to do so.

      I got Kermit on 03/17/98. He was healthy, vibrant and docile! I have
      unfortunately moved around alot over the past 10 years. We have been
      in the same house for over a year now, but he has never been himself
      since we moved here.

      Due to a baby and financial hardships, I have been forced to work
      many long hours, and unfortunately cannot devote the time to him that
      he deserves. Also, because of a toddler, cannot let him out to free
      roam like he used to either. He is pale in color, and will not leave
      the bottom of the cage.

      Whoever adopts him will get him with a 6 ft X 4 ft 3 tier cage with
      lights. I will only release him into a good home, and you must
      provide references.

      I would appreciate it if you would live locally, I do not want to
      ship him. I live in Seaford, Long Island. If you have any questions,
      please feel free to contact me.

      Thank you again!

      Renni