Learning from our iguanas

  • Emily
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      I am going to start acting like a lizard.

      Seriously, it has taken me almost 7 years, but I have finally realized
      that the best way to get that needed iron and folic acid and tons of
      other good vitamins for optimal health, and to make good use of the
      extra iguana food we have every week, is to tear into those raw collard
      leaves and green beans and everything else just like Sammmy does.

      Maybe this summer I will also spend most of my days just laying around
      outside. When my coworkers ask me where I have been I will just tilt
      my head and give them a puzzled look.
    • Robert Allen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        sliced/chopped collards are very good mixed in with Top Ramen noodles. They
        have a sort of creamy flavor.

        ====

        Robert Allen
        mailto: ottomatik@...

        I am going to start acting like a lizard.

        Seriously, it has taken me almost 7 years, but I have finally realized
        that the best way to get that needed iron and folic acid and tons of
        other good vitamins for optimal health, and to make good use of the
        extra iguana food we have every week, is to tear into those raw collard
        leaves and green beans and everything else just like Sammmy does.

        Maybe this summer I will also spend most of my days just laying around
        outside. When my coworkers ask me where I have been I will just tilt
        my head and give them a puzzled look.

      • Vincent J. Janoski
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
          I am going to start living on "iguana time." I shall only move faster than
          that when I suddenly need to be in another room.
        • Nancy Gillett
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
            I sure wish I could learn from my girl to eat all those healthy
            greens and veggies, lol, but I am more omnivore than she. Then again
            I wouldn't mind somebody preparing all my meals and cleaning up after
            me. Perhaps I'll just practice the sitting in the sun for hours a
            day part, lol.

            Nancy, Suri, Mimi, Olympia, Shade and Ivan

            At 07:56 AM 6/4/2008, Vincent J. Janoski wrote:

            >I am going to start living on "iguana time." I shall only move faster than
            >that when I suddenly need to be in another room.

          • Falameezer
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2008
              I too tried the food than Salazar eats. Yuck! Most of it (to me at least)
              tastes like grass. My wife does sandwich wraps with lettice, but it's kind
              of flimsy so I thought collard greens are a sturdy leaf. My tuna wrap tasted
              like I was eaying it off the lawn LOL. Though the mustard may become a
              replacement for the condiment mustard on some things like burgers. Guess I
              am too much of a carnivore.

              --
              Falameezer

              About me and pics
              http://fubar.com/falameezer
              http://www.myspace.com/falameezer

              Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex,
              and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of
              courage - to move in the opposite direction.
              --E.F. Schumacker