lil girl

  • gary picco
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hello everyone...thanks for all you help in the past....now i have to ask for it agin...i have a femail igg she is almost for years old..last year she layed eggs and one she could not pass..i took her out to the vet he said it has to come out..this was 3 days after she layed so he went ahead and took it out he said to me wile she is open and were there is so much risc with iggs being put to sleep for surgery that he thot it would be a good idea to fix her wile she was opened up... that was a year ago...Now she is giveing all the sighns of being in season agin..my qushton is were she is done is iot posable for her to produce eggs..this is on my mind if she can she has no way of laying them..thanks agin for any help...
      ps..So sorry for the bad gramer...