Needs good home

  • mickey020590
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
      Oh yeah sorry about that.. Im located in orlando florida. Also to be
      clear I only call lilo a girl because she is still to young to know
      her true sex... I just didn't want to call her an it. But she has a
      great temper. Thanks for the help in trying to find her a good home.
    • Neil Sweetman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
        Hi,

        I live in Orlando and would be happy to help. My work number is
        407-762-3078. My home number is 407-290-8213.

        Have you built her a cage? Here she can spend her days out in the sun.
        If you are using an aquarium do not put her in it outside. I get green
        beans from wal mart using their great value French cut ones. I have
        found that greens like collard, mustard, and turnip are cheapest at
        Albertsons. I buy alfalfa powder at www.vitaglo.com
        <http://www.vitaglo.com/> in one pound containers.

        Neil