Re: squirting from nose

  • vancocon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      --- In IguanaMail@yahoogroups.com, kate senisi <ihatenuno@y...>
      wrote:
      and she spewed all the water out
      > of her nose after drinking. She was upright, about to
      > poop actually, arms on the water bowl when this
      > happened, and I'm not sure if that is something to
      > worry about.

      Hi Kate,

      None of my igs have done that, but that doesn't mean it's an
      abnormal reaction. I hope others can tell of their own experiences
      of nose-blowing.

      But wait, my Chester spits out stuff I put in her mough by rapidly
      shaking her head until the offending substance is gone. I want to
      get a video clip of that. She may have done that with water when I
      wasn't watching.

      IMO watch her closely for the next week or two to see if some
      medical thing caused that nose-blow.

      Roger