help!!!!

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      I found some eggs in the cage this morning. Everybody told me my boys
      were just that boys. How should the mom to be be nesting them? What
      do I do they are on the bottom of the cage.
    • vancocon
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2004
        --- In IguanaMail@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <bugnanny@b...> wrote:
        > I found some eggs in the cage this morning. Everybody told me my
        boys
        > were just that boys. How should the mom to be be nesting them?

        She won't nest them now because it's too late. Whichever one laid
        the eggs has about 12 hours to finish, and any that are still in her
        are a medical emergency, needing a reptile vet right away. I suppose
        she'll have to wait until Monday.
        What
        > do I do they are on the bottom of the cage.

        Clean up the mess and throw them away; the iguana does not know or
        care about the ones she laid. Don't worry about whether the eggs are
        fertile or infertile, it doesn't matter, just toss them.
        Provide a large pan of water. She might finish her laying in that.

        Wishing you and your ig the best,

        roger