Re: [IguanaMail] My new Ig

  • RobinsMom
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      Cindi,
      First of all throw out the spray -not a good idea as the dosage/amount is
      not really controllable. The mix you are feeding him should provide him
      with all the vitamins he needs. Visit

      www.anapsid.org for the best information. That you are buiding him a much
      larger enclosure is super, but you neglected to say how large he was. He
      will also need UVA/UVB lighting, basking and heating as well as humidity.

      Welcome to the list and the World of iguanas - I have four that I have had
      for several years - Iguanas are truly a way of life, not just a hobby.

      Susan