Question about misters

  • bluehairedchica
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      I have been catching references to mister or humidifying thingies.
      This sounds like something we should have for our igg but no one
      around here (pet stores etc) knows what I am talking about and
      generic web searches are leading exactly nowhere. We live in
      Illinois where the humidity is pretty good anyway but it's definitely
      not tropical! I have been worried about Malachite's water
      consumption for awhile since she only seems to want to poop in her
      tub not drink it. Could I please have some info on mist producing
      equipment and how to locate it? Thank you! Shae, Meg and Malachite