Re: [IguanaMail] iguana showing penis?!?

  • Rich Brooks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      Hello,
      It was indeed one of his penises that I had seen. After having him examined, he had the poor thing amputated. It took all of 15-20 minutes for it to be done which was nice. The penis itself had dried out so it must have been exposed overnight. I saw the penis after it was cut and it was dried and shrivled. It had zero moisture left in it. The procedure didn't even call for stitches. It would have fallen off on its own from what my vet says. It was so dry, it was being held by a string of live flesh.
      Rich