  • Elzinga, G.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hello list,

      I live in Holland and for a while I have been looking for alfalfa pellets
      but until now without any succes.
      The problem is that the pet stores do have the green pressed pellets but
      nobody knows what the
      content of the pellet's is. I'm not sure but I guess the best thing is to
      have a pellet with a high
      percentage of alfalfa in it (right or not?).

      So my question is (especially for the dutch members of the list) which
      pellets (trade/brand) I can give
      to my iguanas.

      TIA,
      Gerard