Re: [IguanaMail] Iguana Light

  • mslisa
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2000
      I have been using them ever since I got my first ig 3 years ago and they
      have worked just fine. I use the Iguana Light 5.0 lights.

      Lisa

      On 9/28/00 10:51 AM, redsatinofaura@... wrote:

      >What is the general consensus on ZooMed's Iguana Lights?
    • chuckie fitzew
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2001
        howdy all. Thanks for the poop size responses. Just
        FYI: I plan on getting both of my igs to a vet as soon
        as I have the money.

        Question: anyone know where I can get a Zoo-Med Iguana
        Light in the West LA area? I checked their site, and
        the place they mention that I normally go to (Katie's
        Pet Depot) doesn't have them. Does any one use this
        product? If so, is it as good as its supposed to be?
        If not, what is a good UV producing light?

        ja

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      • Katie Kearns
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 7, 2001
          At 05:25 PM 2/6/01 -0800, you wrote:

          >Question: anyone know where I can get a Zoo-Med Iguana
          >Light in the West LA area? I checked their site, and
          >the place they mention that I normally go to (Katie's
          >Pet Depot) doesn't have them. Does any one use this
          >product? If so, is it as good as its supposed to be?
          >If not, what is a good UV producing light?

          It's a good light. :) Try an online store, they usually have better
          prices. I usually get mine at http://www.bigappleherp.com just because
          they're always really nice to me. :)

          I used to have a list of other stores, but I can never manage to keep track
          of which ones are still open. :P

          -Katie
        • gypsy woman
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 8, 2001
            I know a place that's not far from West L.A., it's in Van Nuys. I hate to
            give the ANY business, but I think they are on Laural Canyon close to Van
            Nuys Blvd. It's on the East side of the street if I have my directions
            straight. They only deal with reptiles and fish.

            If you pump them about information about iguanas you can get alot of it, all
            bad ! Like feed your ig crickets, iguanas don't like women, keep it in a
            too small enclosure, I could go on and on, but I bet they do have the lights
            you are looking for.

            Rasta

            http://www.egroups.com/group/IguanaMail