Re: Vacation problem....

  • Antonia
    Message 1 of 17 , May 17, 1999
      I would pay richly for a critter sitter I could trust (I have 2 cats and
      a baby iggie), but I'm also fortunate. I have a friend who loves my
      critters as much as I do, and is always willng to sit.

      I'm not really bad, I'm just drawn that way--Jessica Rabbit.
    • JanCMX5@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 17 , May 17, 1999
        Sorry, thought I had said that I'm from the Syracuse, NY area.
        Will work for greens ; )
      • Holly Boutin
        Message 3 of 17 , May 17, 1999
          Hi I'm from ithaca NY and availble for limited pet
          sitting
          --- JanCMX5@... wrote:
          > From: JanCMX5@...
          >
          > Sorry, thought I had said that I'm from the
          > Syracuse, NY area.
          > Will work for greens ; )

          > http://www.sonic.net/melissk/igmail.html

          ===
          ~~Work like you don't need the money.
          Love like you've never been hurt.
          Dance like nobody's watching.~~
          Message 4 of 17 , May 18, 1999
            When I wanted to go on vaction, I looked in the phone book under "Pet" and
            found several sitters.... many are licensed and bonded. They come to your
            home and interview you and the pets, go over the care and feeding routines
            with you. Ours even picks up the newspaper and mail for us at no additional
            charge. My suggestion is to check the phone book, or call your vet since
            some "pet sitters" go on vet refferals. The average cost is $20 per day,
            with one visit daily.