Reptile Show & Boku

  • Tracy L Sweder
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1997
      Well, Boku is still missing. This makes week number 3 now. I'm at a loss
      as to what else to do to find him and I have a feeling I probably won't
      find him. I just hope he's happy wherever he decided to make his home.
      We went to the Gainsville, FL reptile and amphibian show yesterday. Was
      pretty neat but they had a lot of the same things. Tons of leopard geckos
      and frogs and tadpoles. Lots of snakes. Only saw one iguana, and that was
      a juvenile rhinoceros iguana. A couple monitors, tegus and quite a few
      baby beardies.
      The friends I went with bought a baby Brazilian Rainbow Boa. It's a
      pretty one. Going to take her/him over to a local reptile store to have
      her sexed, they forgot to do that at the show :-(
      Well, I guess that's about it for updates from here.

      Tracy & the still missing (hopefully happy) Boku

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
    • JanCMX5@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 1999
        In a message dated 5/17/99 7:41:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tcdata@...
        writes:

        << Well, Boku is still missing. >>
        I wouldn't give up hope yet. I had a friend who lost her ig (in GA) for
        about a month. she found him in a nearby tree. They usually stay close to
        home. Continue putting food out and get some friends to help look up in the
        trees.....Boku is probably watching you while you continue the hunt!