IMO STATE ASSOCIATION DFW-Inc MONTHLY MEETING, FEB. 08TH, 2013.

  • paully okea, sr
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2013

                  ISA_DFW MONTHLY MEETING.

      Ndi Imo,

      There will be a general assembly of ISA DFW on February 8th, 2013. Members are expected to come on time as very important issues concerning your membership and other hot button issues will be discussed. Remeber the need to participate actively as our inaugural party is planned. If we come early, we leave early. Bring great ideas and suggestions that will take ISA-DFW to higher heights. TELL YOUR BROTHERS, SISTERS, AND ALL IMO CITIZENS ABOUT OUR GREAT ASSOCIATION.

      Venue:     Red Roof Inn off Central Express-way( Opposite Texas Instruments .)
            13685 North Central Express-way
            Richardson, TX 75243.

      Date:  November 9th, 2012.

      Time: 6.00pm prompt.

      Phone Number of Hotel is (972) 234-1016.
      (Your GPS can easily help you track this location. But if you do not have GPS, please use the guide provided below:

      From North:
      Driving South on 75 from Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco
      Exit on Midpark, pass one traffic light and the location is on the right side of the Freeway next to Denny’s Restaurant.

      From West
      Coming from Arlington, Irving, Lewisville Area
      Get on 635 heading East, Exit 75 North, Exit Spring Valley Road and make a U Turn, Pass the Mid Park light and Hotel is immediately on your right next to Denny’s Restaurant.

      From South
      Coming From Desoto, Duncanville, Oak Cliff, Dallas
      Go 75 North, Exit Spring Valley Road and make a U Turn
      Pass the Midpark light and Hotel is immediately on your right next to Denny’s Restaurant.

      From East
      Coming from Mesquite, Garland, Sunnyvale, Dallas etc.
      Go 635 West Same as North for some. Exit 75 North
      Exit Spring Valley Road and make a U turn, Pass the Midpark light and Hotel is immediately on your right next to Denny’s Restaurant.
      God’s travel mercies as you come, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

      Pastor Paully Okea, Sr.
      PRO,
      ISA-DFW. 214-779-0070.
    • paully okea, sr