Idaho Polymer Clay Guild meeting/clay play day, 6/3/2006, 9:30 am

  • IdahoPolymerClay@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of IdahoPolymerClay
      Idaho Polymer Clay Guild meeting/clay play day

      Saturday June 3, 2006
      9:30 am - 12:00 pm
      This event repeats on the first Saturday of every month.

      Event Location: Marshall Public Library in Pocatello
      Notes:
      Come when you can, stay as long as you like! Come to chat, share what you've made, and work with clay!

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Julie Leir-VanSickle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
        Howdy All!

        Aack! Meant to mention this earlier this week, but I
        won't be there this Saturday. It's dance recital
        time,and I have no room in my brain right now for
        anything other than that! Hopefully, things will calm
        down and I'll see you next month!

        Julie

        http://mail.yahoo.com