I CAN (Idaho Climate Action Network) started in SE Idaho (Pocatello) in January of 2007. We seek to educate ourselves and others in the local and online community about the consequences of human caused climate change. We favor immediate and substantial action (political, economic, and educational) to stabilize, and ultimately reduce, carbon emissions in Idaho, the United States, and globally.
For our main website and climate change news blog, go to: idahocan.wordpress.com.
We use this site primarily to post email messages regarding meetings, actions, news stories, etc. You can also comment on news stories on our wordpress.blog
If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list, click here.
- Feb 1, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.