Re: [IceHogs] playoffs

  • IceHogsFan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      Mirror image final score of Friday's game.

      Quad City 4 Ft Wayne 3 (OT)

      GO GENERALS!!
      Rod
    • Brian Weidler
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2000
        --- In IceHogs@egroups.com, IceHogsFan@a... wrote:

        > Mirror image final score of Friday's game.
        >
        > Quad City 4 Ft Wayne 3 (OT)
        >
        > GO GENERALS!!
        > Rod

        The Generals have already eliminated the 'Yaks, Rod. You can still
        root for them if ya want, but we've got to start adding a great big...

        G O K O M E T S ! ! !

        ... to all posts. I would like nothing better than to see a major
        comeuppance delivered to those arrogant, front-running "fans" and
        management in QC who spout off to the press about how they should get
        awards and championships because "they deserve them."

        Brian