Meet Some One

  • vudstakp
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293
    • icehogsfan@insightbb.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Gone. Sorry again all.

        Someone start up something. What's everyone's thoughts on the proposed rule
        changes? Will they happen? My favorite is limiting the goaltenders' playing
        surface behind the net. I think that could make a world of change in starting
        plays.

        --
        Rod

        > If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from
        > your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true
        > Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common
        > interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: IceHogs@onelist.com
        > Subscribe: IceHogs-subscribe@onelist.com
        > IceHogs official homepage:http://www.IceHogs.com
        > Discussion list homepage:http://www.onelist.com/community/IceHogs
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • ron derry jr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          I think the blackhawks are really going to be bad now.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail