Let's Go IceHogs... on to the championship

  • Brian Weidler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 11:48 AM
      Hey, everyone...

      On the eve of the IceHogs' first ever second-round home playoff game, I just
      wanted to drop a line and wish the boys and all of you the best. After
      living and dying with this team for five years of good times and bad (more
      bad than good on the ice, unfortunately), it sucks that I can't be there now
      when we're just seven wins away from a Colonial Cup.

      Save me a spot on State Street for the parade when we win, and my best to
      Greg, Rod, Sam, Tracy, Rae and all the guys and gals in the booth. Mike, no
      more cheap shots about my Blues on the air, eh? ;-)

      Brian the ex-color commentator

      ====================

      "If we do not prepare for ourselves the role of the hammer, there will be
      nothing left but that of the anvil."

      -- Otto von Bismarck, 1851
    • icehogsfan@insightbb.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4 2:26 PM
        Thanks Brian. Maybe this is our year and myabe not. Either way it sure has
        been fun to watch the best team Rockford has had so far. I for one think they
        can do it!

        BTW When does the Blues/Pronger endorsement commercial for Hoover air? I'd
        like to tape it.

        --
        Rod