Ruid

  • icehogsfan@insightbb.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
      What's the latest word on Ruid? Will he make it back for the playoffs?

      Rod
    • Brian Weidler
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2005
        Low blow last night at the end of the broadcast, Mike... the Blues don't
        ALWAYS get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. It's just that
        they have for the last couple of seasons.

        At least they're not the stinking "best team money can buy" Dead Wings...
        or, God help 'em, the no-offense, play-that-boring-trap-game-white-boys
        Minnesota Tame (uh, Wild). ;-)

        Jackman, Mayers, Johnson and Salvador will help the Otters go a long way, I
        think. There's just one other former Blue with a shaved head for them to
        sign, and Pavol Demitra is next after the season is done in Slovakia...

        Miss you guys at the games, and I really miss seeing the boys get the job
        done out there on the ice. It's just my crappy luck that, after being with
        this franchise from Day One, I have to be gone when they're right on the
        brink of achieving the most success they've ever enjoyed.

        Merde.

        Hope to be back up for a playoff game or two, and, with any luck, the
        Colonial Cup victory parade through Mayor Morrisey's downtown. Give my best
        to all the guys and gals -- Mrs. Peck, Mr. Tolzmann, Marty, Dave, Dave,
        Denny, Gus, Hank, Dani and the rest -- and I'll talk to you all again soon.

        Brian the ex-color man

        ====================

        "If we do not prepare for ourselves the role of the hammer, there will be
        nothing left but that of the anvil."

        -- Otto von Bismarck, 1851
      • Mike Morris
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2005
          The only time the Blues arent beaten in the first round is when they
          play the Blackhawks in the first.

          On Apr 3, 2005 1:51 PM, Brian Weidler <STL1961@...> wrote:

          > Low blow last night at the end of the broadcast, Mike... the Blues don't
          > ALWAYS get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. It's just that
          > they have for the last couple of seasons.
          >
          > At least they're not the stinking "best team money can buy" Dead Wings...
          > or, God help 'em, the no-offense, play-that-boring-trap-game-white-boys
          > Minnesota Tame (uh, Wild). ;-)
          >
          > Jackman, Mayers, Johnson and Salvador will help the Otters go a long way, I
          > think. There's just one other former Blue with a shaved head for them to
          > sign, and Pavol Demitra is next after the season is done in Slovakia...
          >
          > Miss you guys at the games, and I really miss seeing the boys get the job
          > done out there on the ice. It's just my crappy luck that, after being with
          > this franchise from Day One, I have to be gone when they're right on the
          > brink of achieving the most success they've ever enjoyed.
          >
          > Merde.
          >
          > Hope to be back up for a playoff game or two, and, with any luck, the
          > Colonial Cup victory parade through Mayor Morrisey's downtown. Give my best
          > to all the guys and gals -- Mrs. Peck, Mr. Tolzmann, Marty, Dave, Dave,
          > Denny, Gus, Hank, Dani and the rest -- and I'll talk to you all again soon.
          >
          > Brian the ex-color man
          >
          > ====================
          >
          > "If we do not prepare for ourselves the role of the hammer, there will be
          > nothing left but that of the anvil."
          >
          > -- Otto von Bismarck, 1851
          >

          > Community email addresses:
          > Post message: IceHogs@onelist.com
          > Subscribe: IceHogs-subscribe@onelist.com
          > IceHogs official homepage:http://www.IceHogs.com
          > Discussion list homepage:http://www.onelist.com/community/IceHogs
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • sgoheci
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10, 2005
            At the jersey auction JC said he would be playing next weekend at
            Kalamazoo.