i did refinance for much less

  • ctfwjhvupp
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      hey all

      I recently re-financed my mortgage for free even though I have BAD credit. They even gave me a great rate! Take a look at this service...

      http://grealus.com/azwh1

    • IceHogsFan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        Sorry about the spammers.  I've found it's worthless to delete them since they only send one message.  Lately it seems they're the only ones posting anyway.

        Rod
      • ron derry jr
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
          I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by not
          paying.
          --- IceHogsFan@... wrote:

          > Sorry about the spammers. I've found it's worthless
          > to delete them since
          > they only send one message. Lately it seems they're
          > the only ones posting anyway.
          >
          > Rod

          Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
          www.yahoo.com