THis place is soooooo quiet!!!!

  • Dave Big Sexy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      We cant let this place go quiet for soo long....How bout them 2
      youngins" coach got to play in goal....i sure hope he can fin a vet
      aslo to play in the pipes or else its gunna be a long year...Go
      Hogs!!!1 Go Lighting!!!!!!!!!!!
    • slamintheboards
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
        --- In IceHogs@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Big Sexy" <firemanicehog@y...>
        wrote:
        > We cant let this place go quiet for soo long....How bout them 2
        > youngins" coach got to play in goal....i sure hope he can fin a vet
        > aslo to play in the pipes or else its gunna be a long year...Go
        > Hogs!!!1 Go Lighting!!!!!!!!!!!

        I know. I have not been in here for a while. Thought there would be
        more posts. OH Well. Not to sure on how I feel on our two new
        goalies. Young that is all I can say. The one sounds like a Ronnie
        Vogel. Coming out to the blue line like they say he does. If so
        that could be good or that could be BAAAAAAAAAD!
      • sgoheci
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2004
          wrote:
          > We cant let this place go quiet for soo long....How bout them 2
          > youngins" coach got to play in goal....i sure hope he can fin a vet
          > aslo to play in the pipes or else its gunna be a long year...Go
          > Hogs!!!1 Go Lighting!!!!!!!!!!!

          I am concerned about the goaltenders lack of experience-especially
          playoff experience. It does seem like Martinson has left enough
          roster spots open that if a quality vet became available he could
          bring him in. I'm pretty impressed with the players Martinson is
          signing.
          Wondering though about Wedderburn. Seems odd to go from the Avs camp
          and Hershey last season to the U-haul this season. Maybe not
          performing to his potential? Anybody know his story?

          GO Riverhawks! One game away from the championship! I'm hoping the
          Riverhawks send some good playoff mojo to the Icehogs.
        • Sam Meyers
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2004
            With the NHL possibly locking out, expect a lot of AHL caliber players to
            play in the UHL or CHL.

            And people don't need to worry about the goaltending. Martinson has had a
            knack for finding good goaltending. 5 championship rings in 9 seasons in a
            league that was similar to the U is enough for me to be convince the coach
            knows what he is doing.

            Sam

            >From: "sgoheci" <jujubeez1062@...>
            >To: IceHogs@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [IceHogs] Re: THis place is soooooo quiet!!!!
            >Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 03:22:08 -0000
            >

            >--- In IceHogs@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Big Sexy" <firemanicehog@y...>
            >wrote:
            > > We cant let this place go quiet for soo long....How bout them 2
            > > youngins" coach got to play in goal....i sure hope he can fin a vet
            > > aslo to play in the pipes or else its gunna be a long year...Go
            > > Hogs!!!1 Go Lighting!!!!!!!!!!!

            >I am concerned about the goaltenders lack of experience-especially
            >playoff experience. It does seem like Martinson has left enough
            >roster spots open that if a quality vet became available he could
            >bring him in. I'm pretty impressed with the players Martinson is
            >signing.
            >Wondering though about Wedderburn. Seems odd to go from the Avs camp
            >and Hershey last season to the U-haul this season. Maybe not
            >performing to his potential? Anybody know his story?
            >
            > GO Riverhawks! One game away from the championship! I'm hoping the
            >Riverhawks send some good playoff mojo to the Icehogs.
            >

            >Community email addresses:
            > Post message: IceHogs@onelist.com
            > Subscribe: IceHogs-subscribe@onelist.com
            >IceHogs official homepage:http://www.IceHogs.com
            >Discussion list homepage:http://www.onelist.com/community/IceHogs
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Heather Hostetter
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2004
              Has anyone heard where BJ Adams will be playing?

              Sam Meyers <twopop44@...> wrote:
              With the NHL possibly locking out, expect a lot of AHL caliber players to
              play in the UHL or CHL.

              And people don't need to worry about the goaltending.  Martinson has had a
              knack for finding good goaltending.  5 championship rings in 9 seasons in a
              league that was similar to the U is enough for me to be convince the coach
              knows what he is doing.

              Sam

              >From: "sgoheci" <jujubeez1062@...>
              >To: IceHogs@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [IceHogs] Re: THis place is soooooo quiet!!!!
              >Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 03:22:08 -0000
              >

              >--- In IceHogs@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Big Sexy" <firemanicehog@y...>
              >wrote:
              > > We cant let this place go quiet for soo long....How bout them 2
              > > youngins" coach got to play in goal....i sure hope he can fin a vet
              > > aslo to play in the pipes or else its gunna be a long year...Go
              > > Hogs!!!1   Go Lighting!!!!!!!!!!!

              >I am concerned about the goaltenders lack of experience-especially
              >playoff experience.  It does seem like Martinson has left enough
              >roster spots open that if a quality vet became available he could
              >bring him in. I'm pretty impressed with the players Martinson is
              >signing.
              >Wondering though about Wedderburn. Seems odd to go from the Avs camp
              >and Hershey last season to the U-haul this season. Maybe not
              >performing to his potential?  Anybody know his story?
              >
              >  GO Riverhawks! One game away from the championship! I'm hoping the
              >Riverhawks send some good playoff mojo to the Icehogs.
              >

              >Community email addresses:
              >   Post message: IceHogs@onelist.com
              >   Subscribe:    IceHogs-subscribe@onelist.com
              >IceHogs official homepage:http://www.IceHogs.com