Heckles?

  • IceHogsFan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 11:22 AM
      Anyone have any good Ref heckles out there?  A couple I like are:

      Hey Ref be like your sister & go both ways!

      Ref you couldn't make the right call if you had a phone book!

      But, here's a few other's Ive compiled...........

      Ya want some windex for that glass eye?

      If you're just gonna watch the game buy a ticket!

      If I had a dollar for every good call you've made I'd be broke!

      Did your glass eye fog up?

      What's a matter ref?  Ya got a broken arm?

      You couldn't call a cab!

      Pull the good eye out of your pocket!

      Hey Ref Lenscrafters called & they'll be ready in 30 mins!

      Ref your ass called.  It want's your head out by tomorrow!

      What do you guys have to contribute?

      Rod
    • HockeyDentist@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 3:11 PM

        Hey Ref, we know you're blind...... we saw your wife!
      • ron derry jr
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 10:36 AM
          The midget Ref is pretty easy to get riled up.

          http://search.yahoo.com