Raise Your Voice For Our Hogs...

  • Brian Weidler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      ...and for hockey in general.

      I'm usually not one to blow my own horn, but I've made a post
      to the Register Star Sports forum that I think every Hog fan, and
      hockey fan, should read and comment upon.

      My goal is for that thread to grow by leaps and bounds over the
      next few days, to show the Register Star how passionate so
      many of us are about the game we all love.

      The thread is entitled "PB's Soapbox: Hockey Coverage."

      http://cf.rrstar.com/forums/categories.cfm?catid=11

      If you're not already registered to participate in the Register Star
      forums, please take a minute to register and make your voice
      heard. The only way we'll get better hockey coverage in this
      town is if enough of us make our voices heard by the only newspaper
      in town -- and what better place to do so than on their own forum?

      Brian

      "If we do not prepare for ourselves the role of the hammer,
      there will be nothing left but that of the anvil."

      -- Otto von Bismarck, 1851