I need more Roadhead from my wife!

  • nastygirl_lovesit15
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      I am sick of my wife not blowing me on long car rides!
      I need a woman that will bob my hog in my Buick with no complaints!
      I finally met a woman that would suck my stick while I drive by the police station!
      Here is the spot where we met.

      http://www.casualsexads.net/landing.asp?afl=NYHO
    • ron derry jr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        Thats nice. Rod you signed us up for a porn list.
        --- nastygirl_lovesit15

        http://calendar.yahoo.com