Mallards game

  • Dave Big Sexy
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2003
      anyone going the the Quad for this weekends game? Ill be rooting for
      FT. Wayne and wearing all the orange i can find...go komets!!!
    • gah2112@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2003
        I'm likely going to Saturday's game.
      • icehogfan1
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2003
          Would like to go but there's an Adult 3 on 3 Tourney here this weekend at
          Riverview that is to be pretty exciting.

          But anyway...Go Mallards!

          > From: "Dave Big Sexy" <firemanicehog@...>
          > Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 20:19:54 -0000
          > To: IceHogs@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [IceHogs] Mallards game
          >
          > anyone going the the Quad for this weekends game? Ill be rooting for
          > FT. Wayne and wearing all the orange i can find...go komets!!!
          >

          > Community email addresses:
          > Post message: IceHogs@onelist.com
          > Subscribe: IceHogs-subscribe@onelist.com
          > IceHogs official homepage:http://www.IceHogs.com
          > Discussion list homepage:http://www.onelist.com/community/IceHogs

        • icehogfan1
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2003
            Game 4 of the 2003 Colonial Cup Championship Series, Saturday at 7:00 p.m.
            at The MARK of the Quad Cities, is Whiteout Night presented by Fairfield Inn
            and Q106.5 FM. The first 5,000 fans at the game will each receive free white
            pom-poms, courtesy of Fairfield Inns in Moline and Davenport. Fans are
            encouraged to wear white to the game to show their support for the Mallards.

            I remember when they did a "white out night" back in the early years (before
            the IceHogs) and it was awesome to see the whole place pretty much in white!
            So don't forget to wear your white if any of you are heading down there for
            the game on Sat.
          • Poseidn2k1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2003
              Go Komets!!! we wouldnt want their precious topper hurting himself if he lifts the cup up.
            • gah2112@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2003
                Gotta stay in the conference. I'll be cheering for the Mallards.
              • Dave Big Sexy
                Message 7 of 8 , May 2, 2003
                  -we will be wearing our optical orange ft. wayne colors. Pokey will
                  be at the game so will have to hunt him down and buy him a beer in
                  the stands. go komets!!!!!!!