Booster Club Question

  • karaena
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 4:40 PM
      So I went to the booster club website to find out where to send my
      check and it is under construction. Where do I send the money and is
      it still $25 for a family?

      Thanks!
      Amber
    • Raeluvsall@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 10:53 PM
        Amber,

        Hello!

        Yes, it is still $25 for a family membership. We are having a Membership Drive in October, we are changing the process to eventually make them all due in October. If you want to send it out now, I will start your 'join' date for October. It will be a couple of weeks before I can get your Welcome package together too. Tracy (our Club President) has been working on new brochures and information for the upcoming season.

        The Booster Club mailing address is:

        Rockford IceHogs Booster Club
        P.O. Box 6172
        Rockford, IL 61125

        If you have any more questions, I will be happy to answer them for you. I may not respond until after the weekend. Today is the start of the Convention we are hosting at the ClockTower. I'll be back online Sunday night.

        Rae Nafziger
        Secretary
        Rockford IceHogs Booster Club
        Home of the UHL 2002 Booster Club Convention!