Sunday Game - Madison

  • Tracy Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2000
      If anyone is interested...we are meeting at ~4:45-5:00 PM in the Carlson
      parking lot for the "caravan" up to Madison (like last time - you know who
      you are)...will be heading out at 5:00 PM. (Tickets for game are your
      responsibility). Everyone is welcome to 'tag along'.

      The side that the teams sit on the bench was pretty vacant at the last game
      (not sure of the section number...hey Greg! You were over there...what
      section were you in? We were in section 206 (opposite side) and had to deal
      with what we later found out was THEIR booster club - oh yeah....nice
      show...glad that that's not OUR booster club!!!

      Anyhoooo - regardless if you all meet up with us or not we'll see you in
      Madison for some BEAR HUNTING!!! (Or...KODIAK - "Chew the dew & spit them
      out" (as in tobacco...okay, bad joke - sorry - just another reference))

      Be ready for some rumble from the crowd (uh, (gulp) the 'fans' they have up
      there).

      OOPS! Got to get to work...later!!!

      T.
    • GAH2112@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2000
        For anyone who wants to get their seats behind the Hogs bench in Madison.
        The Section is 226. I'll be going with the same group plus a few more. We
        are going to get our seats in the same place. I hope everyone will join us.
        I think the team would get a big boost with us backing them up.

        Greg
      • Kim
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2000
          Greg,
          What's the phone# to get tickets?
          Would like to get seats w/Ice Hog Fans!!

          Let me know!
          Thanks!
          Kim
          cskenney@...

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2000
            I plan on just getting tickets when I get to Madison on Sunday, i heard there
            were 1500 at the last game. Dont sound like any danger of selling out. I
            plan on caravaning and sitting in or near 226. Anybody interested in tickets
            for the March 18th game in Muskegon, let me know. I have 2 that I cant use
            and will sell them for face value to anyone who wants them. Just drop me a
            line. Thanks.

            Jason
          • Jbird671@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2000
              Madison Kodiaks Professional Hockey
              1881 Expo Mall East
              Madison, WI 53713
              Ticket Sales: (608) 250-4815
              Phone: (608) 250-2611
              Fax: (608) 250-2614
            • Kim
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2000
                Thanks for the info, Jason. I think I'll wait until I get
                to Madison, too.

                Thanks!
                Kim
                cskenney@...