Re: [IceHogs] Icehogs item on Ebay

  • Raeluvsall@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
      Wow, that is an interesting item! It says it is signed by the artist, therefore that was hand made by someone. Not an official merchandised item. It is also an auction item from the Ukraine. They know of our "world famous goalie"! ;-)
    • IceHogsFan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
        And Rae wasted no time in buying that up! That is a unique item.

        GO HOGS!!
        Rod
      • Raeluvsall@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
          What can I say, I'm a sucker for those little Russian dolls and wooden eggs.
          ;-)
          ~Rae
        • Sam Meyers
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2001
            I saw that item on there twice.  Once about 2 weeks back

            Sam

            What can I say, I'm a sucker for those little Russian dolls and wooden eggs.
            ;-)
            ~Rae

            Community email addresses:
              Post message: IceHogs@onelist.com