July

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
      I just stopped by the OneList site and saw there hadn't been any
      postings so far in the month of July and had to get one out. Who has
      some rumors they want to spread? I've heard Kevin Bartl is going to
      pull double duty this year and help out as a stick boy during
      commercials. Anyone else hear this???

      GO HOGS!!
      Rod
    • Brian Weidler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
        >From: "Rod" <IceHogsFan@...>
        >
        >I just stopped by the OneList site and saw there hadn't been any
        >postings so far in the month of July and had to get one out. Who has
        >some rumors they want to spread? I've heard Kevin Bartl is going to
        >pull double duty this year and help out as a stick boy during
        >commercials. Anyone else hear this???
        >
        >GO HOGS!!

        Hadn't heard that one. I was wondering if the Hogs had
        made any overtures to the Hawks or Blues to play a pre-
        season game at the BOB? It would be nice to get an NHL
        club in town, even if just for one day.

        Any staffers listening? Schedules are coming out soon
        (the Blues' regular season schedule was released today),
        so there's not a lot of time to get an exhibition game
        on a team's schedule.

        Brian