New place for pics!

  • IceHogsFan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2001
      Greg, known to many of you as the President of the Booster Club or as
      HogWild, has started a new site to share hockey pics. You can find pics of
      the 'Hogs as well as minor league teams thru out most of the minor leagues.
      Here's the link: <A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/HogPics&naventryid=100">
      HogPics</A>

      GO HOGS!!
      Rod
    • MFVP69@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2001
        What is taht link again? It is not working re send it to me please.
      • gah2112@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2001
          It is at http://communities.msn.com/hogpics

          If you still have trouble, let me know.