Hogs Web Site

  • thesoupkid@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
      Anyone else having trouble logging on to the Hogs web site??? I can't
      believe the season is all over again.. They looked so good at Sundays
      game..Thanks Mike
    • gah2112@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
        My wife had trouble logging in from home. And I had trouble from work. I talked to Kevin Cummings this morning and let him know the site was down. He said he would take care of it.
      • megsinet
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
          Seems to working fine now. I just got the chance to try it and had no
          problems.

          T.