Rkfrd/Flint game

  • Tracy Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
      HEY!

      What happened in Flint last night? I missed the game and haven't seen
      "chit-chatting" come across either on this list or on the boards at
      inthecrease.

      Could someone let me know how the guys did.

      THANKS
    • Jason Kryzanski
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        It was another disappointing loss. 5-1 with the hogs lone goal coming in
        the third. Rivard was in goal for the part of the game that I heard.